We are currently are looking for a SOCIAL SERVICE MANAGER to join our team.
Salary £27,000.00 – £35,500.00 per annum
Some Of Keys Responsibilities Include:
• Managing professional, clerical and administrative staff.
• Planning and implementing strategic changes to improve service delivery.
• Overseeing the day-to-day management of our organisation, a specific unit or a service area.
• Implementing new policies and directives.
• Acting as the primary point of contact for care arrangements in respect of designated service users, working in accordance with agreed joint policies and procedures.
• Managing the recruitment, selection, appraisal and development of staff;
• Producing care plans and ensuring their effective implementation.
• Ensure all services delivered as part of a service contract meet contractual requirements and that monitoring,
• Fulfilment of all job and responsibilities of social service manager in an organization
Requirements for Job
• Must have minimum NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
• Be prepared to apply to a full CRB / DBS disclosure
• Experience of one year as manager in care setting.
• Flexible in working hours
• Forward your CV to email@example.com